Help Force the FDA to Take Action

It’s time to for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to regulate fluoridated drinking water and fluoridation additives as drugs.  The FDA does not currently regulate public drinking water or its additives, putting public safety at risk and leaving fluoridation without proper oversight or regulation.  On June 1, 2015, Attorney Gerald Steel, along with ten organizations (including The Ecology Party of Florida, Food and Water Watch and Fluoride Action Network) joined together to submit a formal petition to the FDA requesting:

That the FDA issue a regulation in 21 CFR Part 250 (or in another appropriate Part) stating that fluoridation chemical additives and fluoridated drinking waters are drugs pursuant to section 201(g)(1) of the FDCA when the intended use is to aid in the prevention, mitigation, and/or prophylactic treatment of dental caries disease (tooth decay, cavities).

It will be much more difficult for the FDA to ignore this petition if they get hundreds or even thousands of public comments in support of the petition.  We have until August 27, 2015 to submit comments and attachments in support of this regulation.  Please help by submitting a science or health-based comment, and please forward this email to others who oppose fluoridation.  The FDA should respond to the Petition before January.

The best way to comment is to attach a Word or PDF file with your statement and supporting documents, then type a very short description of your attachments in the “comment box.”  You can also type your full comment in support of this proposed regulation directly into the “Comment” box without any attachments.  (NOTE: You have to put something into the “Comment box” even if it is only a description of your attachments.  If your comments don’t fit in the box, or your attachments are too large, you can make multiple submissions.)

When other people access this docket, they will see what you put in the “Comment” box, they will be able to read any attachments, but you will only be identified by your country, state or province, and your category (either “individual consumer” or “other organization”).  You can type in your First and Last name or, if you don’t, your comment will filed under “Anonymous.”


  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    How do I go about making a small donation to your party? Please email me. Thank you.

    William Frange
    14624 Sunny Waters Lane
    Delray Beach, Florida

    Telephone: 561704-8326
    Please leave a message if I am not available.

  2. Hi,

    I’m looking for small parties with the same beliefs as me and other liked minded individuals. I want to bring every third party with our beliefs together under one name. By doing so, we can become larger and our voices heard. I want to bring back democracy, give rights to employees, and much more. I am asking you, as I am asking others, would your party be interested in joining other parties and making all of those parties, one party? If so, please E-Mail me back as soon as you can.

    Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.